Honored Contributor

SoX! This is YOUR Kind of Pantry!

May be an image of furniture and indoor

@SoX 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SoX! This is YOUR Kind of Pantry!

[ Edited ]

Pretty in a way but what a dusting nightmare.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me a pantry means kitchen storage with a door.  What is pictured is just shelving, and you can't really stuff it with "pantry items."  All you can really do is store dishes in an attractive fashion. I guess it's sort of butler's pantry-ish with the microwave in there...

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

To me a pantry means kitchen storage with a door.  What is pictured is just shelving, and you can't really stuff it with "pantry items."  All you can really do is store dishes in an attractive fashion. I guess it's sort of butler's pantry-ish with the microwave in there...

Agree and besides, it's more than a bit dizzying...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not a fan, something about the design makes me dizzy!

Honored Contributor

Makes me wonder... is this a pantry or an entire kitchen?  

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, since it seems that it's necessary. Emoji Clipart Student - Transparent Roll Eye Emoji, HD Png Download -  kindpng

This is an area of a kitchen, done in bold pattern.  I cannot see the rest of the room.

I know that @SoX , whom the thread is intended for, would probably not do this all over in a kitchen, but I could see her using this material in a pantry.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Just to clarify, since it seems that it's necessary. Emoji Clipart Student - Transparent Roll Eye Emoji, HD Png Download -  kindpng

This is an area of a kitchen, done in bold pattern.  I cannot see the rest of the room.

I know that @SoX , whom the thread is intended for, would probably not do this all over in a kitchen, but I could see her using this material in a pantry.

@lolakimono 

Double Emoji Clipart Student - Transparent Roll Eye Emoji, HD Png Download -  kindpngEmoji Clipart Student - Transparent Roll Eye Emoji, HD Png Download -  kindpng

Indeed, IF I had all that space, it's something I'd love to tinker with and tweak more to my taste.  

Esteemed Contributor

It makes me dizzy. 

Respected Contributor

Makes me dizzy as well.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet