Honored Contributor

Re: So what are we going to talk about now?

@Mominohio wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Well Mominohio I know after working with good friends (their father was widower and suddenly passed away) who are cleaning out their home to get ready to sell.  I realize I haven't "purged" or made a dent in excess kitchen, decor, etc. in my own house! 

So I'm focusing on really purging all my excess things never want to leave that task for my family!!! Going to only keep things I've used in the last year...and so far so good - didn't buy anything in a week!

But keep Q on just in case I see something I can't find in local store if I truly need it NOT want it.  Then again, I bought the buffet server from the family and of course that needs to be "filled" -- the funniest thing is their mom loved LNL today they asked me I wanted any....I thought my husband was going to faint (I have toooooo many already😏😁) I declined,but, may pick through them since he won't be with me tomorrow🙀LOL

@homedecor1

Sorry your friends are having to face the loss of their father. And I think the cleaning out, no matter how pared down people kept things, is still a daunting task.

It would be hard to turn down Lock and Lock! 

I have started a number of purges over the last several years, but somehow I end up replacing with something else. We really need to have a huge garage sale. The last couple we had, weren't worth the effort. We live rural, and if you don't have lots of baby things, it just doesn't seem to create much interest.  But something has to give!

Mominohio: funny story for which I know you'll relate and laugh.

today we are at my friends home and his DIL says do you need any "Tupperware" there are boxes and closets of them (and it's true no exaggeration!)

right away way I see about 7 sets of newer Lock and Locks -- thank god my husband was there because you know where they would have been😳😳😳😏😏😏😊😊😊

but but I did get a brand new 10" lodge cast black iron skillet when he wasn't in the room!!😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Lucymo , oh I never thought about that,  a santa ?!  I would just love a santa to  go with it all. !!!!  The perfect go together!   We will for sure have to be quick , quick !!!  So as soon as one of us sees them being avaliable we have to get out the word !

@Kitty Galore, Oh, I am sure the word will be on here as soon as there's a leak in the info.  I wonder how those folks that aren't reading the forum ever gets any of the products.  It would be great if they'd bring all three.  We'll all be on it for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

lucymo,  your right I do often wonder how other folk that aren't here ever get these products.  We have a great little network thank God.  As when one of us finds out something we bring it here !!  That being said,  can't wait to see these items coming up!  I so want the sleigh and I bet the reindeer are just  beautiful,  I just love reindeer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Well Mominohio I know after working with good friends (their father was widower and suddenly passed away) who are cleaning out their home to get ready to sell.  I realize I haven't "purged" or made a dent in excess kitchen, decor, etc. in my own house! 

So I'm focusing on really purging all my excess things never want to leave that task for my family!!! Going to only keep things I've used in the last year...and so far so good - didn't buy anything in a week!

But keep Q on just in case I see something I can't find in local store if I truly need it NOT want it.  Then again, I bought the buffet server from the family and of course that needs to be "filled" -- the funniest thing is their mom loved LNL today they asked me I wanted any....I thought my husband was going to faint (I have toooooo many already😏😁) I declined,but, may pick through them since he won't be with me tomorrow🙀LOL

@homedecor1

Sorry your friends are having to face the loss of their father. And I think the cleaning out, no matter how pared down people kept things, is still a daunting task.

It would be hard to turn down Lock and Lock! 

I have started a number of purges over the last several years, but somehow I end up replacing with something else. We really need to have a huge garage sale. The last couple we had, weren't worth the effort. We live rural, and if you don't have lots of baby things, it just doesn't seem to create much interest.  But something has to give!

Mominohio: funny story for which I know you'll relate and laugh.

today we are at my friends home and his DIL says do you need any "Tupperware" there are boxes and closets of them (and it's true no exaggeration!)

right away way I see about 7 sets of newer Lock and Locks -- thank god my husband was there because you know where they would have been😳😳😳😏😏😏😊😊😊

but but I did get a brand new 10" lodge cast black iron skillet when he wasn't in the room!!😀😀😀

@homedecor1

Tupperware and Lock and Lock?!!  How did you ever get out of there without it? I'd have caved (even with hubby's eagle eye on me!).

Nice work on the skillet!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

lucymo,  your right I do often wonder how other folk that aren't here ever get these products.  We have a great little network thank God.  As when one of us finds out something we bring it here !!  That being said,  can't wait to see these items coming up!  I so want the sleigh and I bet the reindeer are just  beautiful,  I just love reindeer.

Reindeer are one of my most favorite Christmas decor items.  @MTH and I are on the hunt for deer most of the year. Did you see her picture of the deer on her fireplace in 'CIJ Purchases and Feedback'?  It's really a nice piece.  If you like deer you'll love that one of MTH's with the candle.

Esteemed Contributor

hi lucymo,  I checked it out and can't seem to find the post with the reindeer and candle .  Sounds like an item I would love.   I wonder how many deer are going to be offered this season?  They are a weakness of mine lol.  Along with sliding ha and santas !!!! 

Honored Contributor

reindeer@Kitty Galore, here is the picture of @MTH's deer with the hurricane.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucymo,  thank you so much for posting the photo for me,  all I can say is WOW !!!  Love the reindeer he is just beautiful !   Is he going to be avaliable on qvc or was he purchased elsewhere ?   I just can't get enough reindeer , people think I'm crazy , I dont care lol.

thanks again , enjoyed seeing the way it was all set up , awesome !

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Lucymo,  thank you so much for posting the photo for me,  all I can say is WOW !!!  Love the reindeer he is just beautiful !   Is he going to be avaliable on qvc or was he purchased elsewhere ?   I just can't get enough reindeer , people think I'm crazy , I dont care lol.

thanks again , enjoyed seeing the way it was all set up , awesome !

@Kitty Galore, no @MTH found that deer last year at P1 after Christmas sale.  I think he's gorgeous too. Glad you're joining us in the love for our reindeer pieces.  Lots of people here like them, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

after I posted I realized she couldn't have gotten it at the  Q cause I would certainly have know about him and bought him!  He is wonderful , great find!