Honored Contributor

Re: So upset my tv stand came cracked.

That sounds wonderful @ccassaday.  I know how annoying and disappointing that is.  I'm glad they can just do a part that can be easily replaced.  Nothing like having plans and having someone's negligence or accident ruin them.  

Respected Contributor

In the instructions, there may be a phone number to call.  Call it, as they may just ship you the replacement parts.  Look over everything good.  I had this happen and they sent out replacements free with free shipping.  It came within a week..

Respected Contributor

Sorry, missed your earlier reply about BBB sending a new piece. Got to love customer service.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

In the instructions, there may be a phone number to call.  Call it, as they may just ship you the replacement parts.  Look over everything good.  I had this happen and they sent out replacements free with free shipping.  It came within a week..

I emailed BBB. They are ordering the new part. We finished unpacking it to make sure no other parts were cracked before I emailed them back. I really love the color. It’s like a whitewash. It also seems to be very well made and sturdy. I emailed them back the part but haven’t got confirmation back yet they ordered it.