Trusted Contributor

Re: So does anyone see an addiction here?

Do I spy the BL blow out candles? I ordered them and really like them.

I know on the day they were presented, most people  seemed to be turning up their noses at them.

Looks like we both like them! Nice candle garden!

Honored Contributor

I have the same addiction.....to displaying what makes our home warm and homey...love itWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Do I spy the BL blow out candles? I ordered them and really like them.

I know on the day they were presented, most people  seemed to be turning up their noses at them.

Looks like we both like them! Nice candle garden!

@flickerbulb

Yep! Those are the BL blow out candles. I wasn't going to get them, as I don't really trust the quality of BL (even though I've bought a lot of their things. Their greens and hanging baskets are really nice quality, but the lights on their things don't hold up well, overall). 

I literally waited until about two minutes before the TSV expired. I have been looking for that sand color in a flameless candle for years, and just couldn't resist giving them a try, as I can't find that color in any other flameless candle with the flame effect. 

For anyone that didn't get them, they have every color in both sizes now available in the 'as is' section. If I could get them as is and free shipping, I'd get the red ones too!

I still wonder if they will continue to function properly over the long haul. I hope so, because I'm loving the color!

Valued Contributor

Very pretty

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

And for those that are always looking for VPH candle rings and garlands, those are her Pearl, Berries, Pinecones and Winter Jewels collection. There are napkin rings as well in a set of 6.

On sale, right now, low shipping ($3.50), and so versatile for holiday or all winter. 

I got some last year, and was glad to see them back this year (cheaper!!) so picked up more to have a more complete look in my curio cabinet this winter when I change the decor over for winter.

I am not seeing those on the site.  Do you have an item #?

Thanks,

~Quack

Honored Contributor

Too cluttered with candles. Remember.....less is more. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Quackeroo

H209628  garland

H209629  set of 6 napkin rings (work on smaller votive Luminara candles as candle rings)

H209627 set of two candle rings, out of stock right now.