Trusted Contributor

When girl opens front door in North Dakota.

Yikes !BBUGXDS.jpg

Honored Contributor

omGOSH!  That's kind of scary.  I'd be afraid the wall would cave in.  Is there that much snow on the roof I wonder?

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1  My dream come true! I remember the days of my childhood when we couldn't open the front door, had to cook over the fireplace, and flush the toilets with buckets of water! Hahaha!

Honored Contributor

That actually happened to us onetime in the "snowmageddon" we called it.Aside from the door,we had no water or electricity for I think it was five days. Of course we had bought gallons of water before hand as everyone was warned.

My 3 granddogs ,my son and I had a good time believe it or not and made a camping party out of it all, played cards with flashlights, told spooky stories, but by the last half day we were ready to see that light come back on!

It was a great memory. I do love the snowSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I saw a video with all the door opening covered with snow. She started kicking it trying to kick through but did not. LOL!!!

I remember snow being over my head when we lived in Newfoundland Canada. I know I went to kindergarten there.

Honored Contributor

Yikes is right. 

DH’s daughter and son-in-law live in Fargo.

Honored Contributor

Oh my, I hope she's good at burrowing!

Respected Contributor

When we lived back in central New York, DH opened our garage door and saw nothing but snow. Took him an hour to shovel out a path to the street so we could get out. Never have that problem down here. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow! That is so cool......

Honored Contributor

Not for the claustrophobic ...like me.