Trusted Contributor

Re: Small Tree Christmas Living Room...

Stevieb, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for any of the furniture or rug, but I do like the tree and sideboard.

Honored Contributor

Just lovely, and I really like the 3 wreaths in the windows as well,.adds a finishing touch!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

You should see the spare bedroom I am sitting in right now. It's a total fiasco. Christmas gifts all over, things I've got lined up to go to the mission store and dust. lol. So you are no way alone.

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny  Nope, not mine. I could only wish my place was that pulled together. My house is an utter and complete mess right about now.  Maybe I'll get there and maybe I won't. I guess we'll see.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

This room is lovely. I like the decor and the tree and wreaths fit the room perfectly..just right!

Honored Contributor

Nicely decorated room. I like the green and aqua. I still would like a bit of Christmas red. I like most of the furnishings and accessories. Not a fan of the rug. 

Valued Contributor

The more I see of table top trees, the more I like them. No furniture to move out and yet, you get the impressive look of a tall floor tree..

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Another beautiful room.  I prefer the pops of color in this room, but prefer the style of the white room.  I'd replace the lamps, cocktail table & the animal print rug here.  Other than that I'd be a happy person here also.

Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this room. I think the table top tree is done up very nicely. I do put up wreaths in all my front facing windows on our first floor. Most all my decorations are in the dark red, maroon, gold, white and clear crystal color way. I've collected for years and now we have two trees we decorate. BUT ... I really like this small tree and might try that next year for the 2nd tree.

At some point though, I just want to put up a wreath and call it done. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Love it! ❤️