Frequent Contributor

I woke up and the silver was sold out but I kept checking and it is available again now.

I'm going to check Michael's for that silver santa, thanks for the heads up on that.

Frequent Contributor
I woke up at 5:30 est & the silver choice was long gone, hoping they might be holding some back..in any event, I ordered the gold one cause I can always go to Michaels & buy silver paint!
Regular Contributor

Missed out on the silver also! Couldn't stay up until midnight as I had to be on the road for work by 5am.

Congrats to those who got it!

Respected Contributor

I fell asleep and woke up at 12:30 am and immediately ordered it in both colors! I couldn't decide as I decorate in both silver and gold. I may keep one and give one to my sister. I also ordered the lighted garland they got back in the 9 foot. I have the 6 foot from CIJ and it is really good quality.

Frequent Contributor

OK!!! The silver just came back into stock and it is 7:26am EST and I got the silver one!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you all got the sleigh. I looked at it and still didn't really want it so I let it pass. I hope you all love it when you receive it. I was a little surprised at the size and price.

Esteemed Contributor
Got the silver @ midnight, bought 2 don't know yet what I will do with extra one, but am sure I will put it somewhere, or maybe keep as a gift . Thought about the gold, but it seems soooooo gold very bright like. If it were more antique looking would get it. Need to see it presented. Doesn't look like we will be seeing a presentation, would love to see it on air, but sure didn't want to miss out on it. Thanks for posting that it would be available @ midnight or would have missed out on it. Where are the cluster grapes of ornaments that are shown on Lisa's blog???? Really want them to put in sleigh. Keep checking but still no ornaments.
Super Contributor
I'm pleasantly surprised at the price, I thought it would easily be higher so that made my decision to get it easier. I do hope it has an "antiqued" look - I just reread the description and it does say it is glittered, though it doesn't appear so in the photos. I hope Lisa will show it tonight, even if it just for a moment so we can all get a closer look. Pictures are so deceiving sometimes! Enjoy for all that got it too!
Honored Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Kitty Galore said: Got the silver @ midnight, bought 2 don't know yet what I will do with extra one, but am sure I will put it somewhere, or maybe keep as a gift . Thought about the gold, but it seems soooooo gold very bright like. If it were more antique looking would get it. Need to see it presented. Doesn't look like we will be seeing a presentation, would love to see it on air, but sure didn't want to miss out on it. Thanks for posting that it would be available @ midnight or would have missed out on it. Where are the cluster grapes of ornaments that are shown on Lisa's blog???? Really want them to put in sleigh. Keep checking but still no ornaments.

Lisa said she thought the grapes would be in this weeks show, but they aren't showing up yet. I think they will be because all of the fruit items are up tonight. I want them too if they're priced reasonably, otherwise, we can find some similar ones locally.

Grapes are available. Item # 203471, set of 5 @ $22.12

Honored Contributor
I ordered silver. EDD of 10/31. Going on vacation on 10/30, so hopefully it will come earlier. Kinda doubt it, but sometimes things get here super fast. The sleigh became available at 10 of 12 EST. I was just looking around and there it was. It appears to be a good value. I think I'm going to put my 7 inch white luminara candle in it with some ivy. Who knows, I may put both of them in there.