Super Contributor

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow ( Wed) afternoon, ordered a gold and a silver.

Frequent Contributor
I got my silver sleigh today! But sadly it's broken! I called customer service and they cannot replace it or put me on waitlist! I looked at it to see if I could glue it but there's no way it would look right because it wasn't a totally clean break (nursing talk)! So it would look off! I hope everyone else is happy with theirs!
Contributor
Besides the fact that the sleigh came broken(sorry!) do you think you would've loved it if it did come in one piece?
Frequent Contributor
On 10/28/2014 2muchshopping2 said: Besides the fact that the sleigh came broken(sorry!) do you think you would've loved it if it did come in one piece?

Hello!

Good question....I'm not completely convinced. It looks a little cheap....in some places it looked like it wasn't painted evenly. Maybe far away it would look great but close up you would see flaws.

I hope this helps you all.

Everywhere on the packing box it screams made in china. Written in huge letters on the sides of the box.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/28/2014 mommy4 said: I got my silver sleigh today! But sadly it's broken! I called customer service and they cannot replace it or put me on waitlist! I looked at it to see if I could glue it but there's no way it would look right because it wasn't a totally clean break (nursing talk)! So it would look off! I hope everyone else is happy with theirs!

that is Awful!!! talk about disappointment. Since it's made in china there has to be more out there somewhere, with someone else's name on it. May be we can find those & painted better.

I had it happen to me with a Jim Shore Luminara Easter candle. I still wish I had it.

mine is sitting in VA now. A lot of times the package is on my doorstep and still shows in transit somewhere.

Honored Contributor

Sad to hear the bad news about the sleigh. Mine is in KS...one state away...should have it tomorrow. I'll post when I open the box

Respected Contributor
On 10/28/2014 Mary Bailey said:
On 10/28/2014 mommy4 said: I got my silver sleigh today! But sadly it's broken! I called customer service and they cannot replace it or put me on waitlist! I looked at it to see if I could glue it but there's no way it would look right because it wasn't a totally clean break (nursing talk)! So it would look off! I hope everyone else is happy with theirs!

that is Awful!!! talk about disappointment. Since it's made in china there has to be more out there somewhere, with someone else's name on it. May be we can find those & painted better.

I had it happen to me with a Jim Shore Luminara Easter candle. I still wish I had it.

mine is sitting in VA now. A lot of times the package is on my doorstep and still shows in transit somewhere.

I was thinking the same thing there has to other companies selling this item also since it is made in china. Keep looking someone might c one up another company selling it. Unless it says on the box or on the item who makes it.

Respected Contributor

There is already a review on the sleigh page and its not a good review 1 star given.

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Try "Wild Orchid Quilts" as well. With a coupon, it's around 105. It's also much bigger than the LR one. If my LR one arrives defective, I'm going for that one.