Super Contributor

I just ordered his new seashell candle base and a matching pillar candle stand.  They are also showing the nest and bamboo bases as well as other items previously on Q.  I opened an account and saved $20.

Honored Contributor

Re: Slatkin: New & Old on HSN

@JCath wrote:

I just ordered his new seashell candle base and a matching pillar candle stand.  They are also showing the nest and bamboo bases as well as other items previously on Q.  I opened an account and saved $20.

@JCath   I see HSN now charges the same mailing cost as QVC does,  a real turn off.

Respected Contributor

I have a serious addiction to Harry's pedestals. 😲  I have several already but caved and ordered the sunflower one. I just can't control myself!

Hope you enjoy your purchases, @JCath.   

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I have a serious addiction to Harry's pedestals. 😲  I have several already but caved and ordered the sunflower one. I just can't control myself!

Hope you enjoy your purchases, @JCath.   

Me, too.  I have his pinecone, nest, and the beautiful sunflower stands.  I often top them with a glass bowl filled with seasonal things like real pinecones, a faux bird's nest with decorative eggs in springtime, and flower petals.  Sometimes I even top them with one of his candles (lol) . I was glad to see the new seashell stand in silver as I saw a preview that showed it in white.  I am so anxious to see when the new rose stand will be offered, probably on Q.  The stands are beautiful and very wll made.

Super Contributor

Slakin had a great perfume some years ago and has since discontinued it...Found it at Nordstoms by a friend who worked them and the fragrance was outstanding.  Still looking for it on the internet -"Persian Lime and Mimosa"... Wish I could telll Harry that... It's very unusual but was always asked what was I wearing.... Thanks for letting me vent...