Re: Simply Stunning by Janine Graff

Bringing this thread up to date:

Janine has a show coming up!

Simply Stunning with Janine Graff

Wednesday, September 23, 11 a.m. - 12 noon

Yay!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

She showed a couple of sneak peaks on Instagram. She has a garland coming she collaborated with Bethlehem Lights that looks really nice. 

the other day she showed how she does her mantle garland and she had some nice picks. I already know I am getting two sets of the picks and at least one garland depending on the price.

Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested Janine is showing sneak peeks on Instagram and Facebook. She is pushing foundation items this year. She has a tree, wreath and garland as well as her decor items.

Trusted Contributor

If you liked her cedar pics in her FB video, they are available for purchase now. Sale priced. Free shipping for the next couple hours.
Honored Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
If you liked her cedar pics in her FB video, they are available for purchase now. Sale priced. Free shipping for the next couple hours.

@Sakuya - Thanks for telling us this! And @MG Chris - thanks for telling us about the sneak peeks she has available. I have some things from last year, including her beautiful candles. 

It looks like similar candles will be an upcoming TSV on September 26.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Janine said on her Facebook that she would not have candles this time, but she would have candle rings and pedestals. She also said she would be on with "something special " from Luminara all day September 27. That's probably the TSV and I think they're glittered!  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I just checked and there are a lot of Janine's items up. I will have to DVR - unfortunately! I did order her cedar candle rings. I'm sure it will be a show full of ideas, and I might get something else if there is anything left! Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought that stuff was pretty pricey and really didn't see much I would buy, especially at those prices plus shipping and taxes---not really into decorating for any holiday anyway.