Honored Contributor

Simply Stunning by Janine Graff

Has anyone heard if there will be items for spring? I really like this new line, so I hope so! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Simply Stunning by Janine Graff

I'd love to see also, @beach-mom !

Esteemed Contributor

If you are on Facebook, you can ask Janine - she usually responds.

The items that she had for the holidays were beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Is this a QVC vendor?

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  - Yes - she is the vendor for Luminara candles.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I like anything for the home.

Honored Contributor

It has been awfully quiet about that line. 

I hope that it generated enough interest and sales so that they are going to continue it. They really haven't given it much of a shot, in my opinion. 

I would think a spring line would be coming, but maybe they are holding out till fall?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

It has been awfully quiet about that line. 

I hope that it generated enough interest and sales so that they are going to continue it. They really haven't given it much of a shot, in my opinion. 

I would think a spring line would be coming, but maybe they are holding out till fall?

@Mominohio wouldn't it be nice if QVC would showcase some of the other things they sell but rarely put on air?  They seem to push the same stuff, over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

I too would like to see other items from this line .   I have the magnolia picks from holidAy time and they are beautiful,  so yes,  bring more items!   Plus some new shows with home items would be great as well!   I'm so tired of the same ole same ole .   I used to so look forward to Valeries shows and I still do watch them.   But rarely buy anymore .   I guess either my tastes have changed through the years ,  which I know they have somewhat or the items Just aren't that special any longer for me.    Too many of similar items.    I especially love the line by Farah Merhi ...

Inspire Me !   which hasn't been on since I beileve the summer !   I really hope there will be a show or shows soon !   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore  - Farah Merhi has her own site and offers a lot more than is shown on QVC.   Some really pretty items, but not cheap.  I hope she has more shows coming up on QVC.