Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I have left from Valerie is a 3ft tree, frosted with pine cones and berries,  Really very pretty and nice and full.  My tree for this year.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant,

It makes me happy too! I love the first one.

My mother-in-law gave us a table top tree with tiny ornaments and ribbons and I've added or changed some over the years. It always fills the whole room with light and warmth and cheery thoughts. It is just enough and reminds me of her who became one of my best friends.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I really like that first one for an additional table top.

Esteemed Contributor

I like these.  A few years ago, I couldn't handle a big tree anymore, so I bought two of Valerie's 3' frosted downswept trees and I put them beside my fireplace.  They are so cute and electric, so no batteries needed.  I put timers on them.  Then I also have three 2' trees that I put around with battery op lights.  Sooo much easier!

Honored Contributor

Love these!!!! So pretty!

Honored Contributor

They are so pretty. I guess #1 is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Looking at all 3 of them made me feel happy.

Me too @RetRN @jubilant  I love Christmas in July shows. It gives me a warm cozy feeling. I also love that I can just walk out my front door into the warm sunshine, with no chance of snow!

Contributor

I've found these kind of trees on a few sites; Ginny's, Country Door, FrontGate, Ballard Designs. They're perfect for our home bc I no longer want to put up a 6-8ft tree. Too much work to take it all down.