Respected Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

It would be easy enough to make another hole in the liner......just reinforce with strapping tape, and punch thru.

The liner is about six inches less in width than the curtain. 

Honored Contributor

There are definitely at least two widths of liners, one more narrow for shower stalls. I find them to be rather rare, and most places carry just the standard larger one. 

Respected Contributor

@In-x-swrote:

I believe they do make different width ones --- some for shower stalls that are narrower and have less hook holes and standard tub size with I believe 12 hook holes.  Maybe you bought shower stall size by mistake??

Thank you! I went back to look at the liner and it says stall on it.  Now I know what to look for.  Full size shower/ bath.  

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirlwrote:

@Desertdiwrote:

It would be easy enough to make another hole in the liner......just reinforce with strapping tape, and punch thru.

@GSPgirl   Are you able to return it?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

@GSPgirlwrote:

@Desertdiwrote:

@GSPgirl   Are you able to return it?

Yes.  Target took it back and I bought the regular showr curtain.  

Valued Contributor

@GSPgirlwrote:

@In-x-swrote:

I believe they do make different width ones --- some for shower stalls that are narrower and have less hook holes and standard tub size with I believe 12 hook holes.  Maybe you bought shower stall size by mistake??

Thank you! I went back to look at the liner and it says stall on it.  Now I know what to look for.  Full size shower/ bath.  

You are welcome!!  I always had a hard time finding one for our shower stall and ended up either doubling up the curtain or cutting off one side LOL