Esteemed Contributor

Shower Curtain For the Main Bath

Does anyone have a good place to look? I've already scoured JCP, Macy's, BB&B....  I think I've settled on one...

Deny Designs Iveta Abolina Ivory Rose Shower Curtain

I am just not happy with the one-color curtain that I have in there now. But boy! You can really find some outlandish designs! Expensive, too!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shower Curtain For the Main Bath

Target has a really nice selection.  I looked for the prefect shower curtain at all the places you mentioned...but nothing was quite right.  While shopping at Target for something else, I came across exactly what I was looking for.  Nice variety and quality towels to match.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I always find beautiful ones at Home Goods. 

I bought a beautufil Nicole Miller shower curtain for $16.99 or $18.99. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa : ITA with your post!

I had to buy a new curtain for my guest bath recently. It had to compliment mint green (think ice cream color) walls as I did not care to paint. Finding a mint green print shower curtain in the fall/ winter months? Not available. It's the guest bath, so it had to be "gender neutral", not solid white and budget friendly. I googled what colors work with the mint green, and the answer was: the always go-to Black & White!

I found a perfect black print on white fabric curtain at good ol' WalMart's website for $7.95. I hope you are as lucky with your search as I was.

Respected Contributor

Check Neiman Marcus, they have beautiful shower curtains (25% off).

Honored Contributor

@Harpa -

I found a pretty mint and white green tiny print at Walmart too. It goes perfectly with the walls I have.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Google unique shower curtains and a place called Cafepress comes up. Tons of them in any imaginable color and print.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa ....just curious, since I might be doing a re-do of my shower/tub surround..do you have a shower door or just the curtain at the shower?  We took off the door years ago and I like the shower curtain only idea, but when looking on line doors seem to be popular.

I will do what I want just curious as to what others do....the door can be a bugger to keep clean.

Honored Contributor

I’m a fan of the shower curtains at Target also.  We currently have two that we’re using in two of our bathrooms. And I found another shower curtain there a few months ago that I liked so much that I bought it and put it in the linen closet on the chance that I’ll change the color scheme in one of the bathrooms.  I knew that if I went back to get it, it would be gone so I bought it.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Try Croscill dot com.  They have some nice shower curtains, that are in different price ranges.  They often have some very good sales promotions.  I got a nice one for about $10.  Nice values on their comforter sets.