Esteemed Contributor

Of course!! Sounds like fun!!

Super Contributor

Book signings are fun ... I've been to several by authors I love. If you like David - GO!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't. But that's just me.

Honored Contributor

I would so go! I'd love to not only meet David, but I'd have a blast meeting other fans while standing in line.

Respected Contributor

Hello, flickerbulb. Smile

If I knew Nick Chavez was around where I could meet him, I'd jump at the chance. So if you like David, you should jump at the chance to meet him. It could be the dream of a lifetime.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Well, my NON-QVC friend has declined my invitation to go with me to see David.

I guess I will go on my own and get a photo and a cookbook. I hope they have food samples.

I am sure it will be fun!

According to Facebook, they will not be selling cookbooks there. If you don't already have one, you are out of luck. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
It sounded like a fun adventure. Too bad your friend won't go. I have a friend that I can make go anywhere. I have no problem going somewhere alone if I want to go. Hope you had fun.
Honored Contributor

Do you always ask permission to do something? If you want to...go, if not stay home.

Trusted Contributor

I am back and had a pleasant time! David started with a Q & A session from the attendees.

Then people lined up to have their books signed and have their pictures taken with him.

He had blank book plates for those without books.

I was lucky enough to have a brief chat with him and he is just as nice in person.

I was in the back of the room and I really noticed how great a voice he has and is very articulate. (Of course!)

He said he also made a stop at the call center to sign books for employees at QVC.

I was in and out in less than an hour. It was fun!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2015 annabellethecat said:

Do you always ask permission to do something? If you want to...go, if not stay home.

It was a rhetorical question. Do you know what that means?