Honored Contributor
Maybe your neighbor does a lot of sweating in bed? I change mine weekly, don't enjoy doing it enough to do it daily.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would love to sleep on clean sheets every night.  But that just doesn't happen.

Mine get changed every Sunday.

Respected Contributor

Some people are obsessed with clean sheets.  One lady I know has to wash her sheets everyday as part of her OCD behavior.  She isn't diagnosed, but just has to have fresh washed sheets each day.  I do mine each week.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone mentioned they change their sheets on Sunday; I change mine Friday morning.

Wondering about others? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Ours get changed every Monday ....

Honored Contributor

I change sheets weekly, unless I've been sick.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's necessary now, but I might change my mind when hot flashes start (knock wood). I can't even imagine the misery and expense of extra laundry on top of hot flashes - bleargh. I keep the AC set to 74 late at night for the summers and have a fan on in the bedroom, as well.

Trusted Contributor

I would love fresh, clean sheets every night ~ but it's not going to happen Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Even when I lived in the desert and the overnight lows were in the 90s I didn't change the sheets daily. I do always shower before bed though. We kept the AC at around 82 but of course the humidity was very low.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Ha ha!  It's Wednesday for me.  Though I just came down with poison ivy and I just felt better changing them on Tuesday.  Life's little routines.

@gardensla wrote:

Someone mentioned they change their sheets on Sunday; I change mine Friday morning.

Wondering about others? 

Cogito ergo sum