Honored Contributor

Shark Rocket UltraLight Vacuum also can be handheld

I did some price comparing and QVC has the best price again even with the shipping.  Today I was cleaning my baseboards and vacuuming behind my bed and tomorrow I want to vacuum under and behind the sofa.  The handheld vacuum I now have is not that good (low suction).  I was surprised it did pick things up.  My regular vacuum does a very good job. This Shark Rocket Ultralight performs like a regular size Shark vacuum but very lightweight and you can detach to do dusting in corners by the ceiling, baseboard curtains, stairs.  I don't have stairs nor curtains (my complex supplied vertical blinds in living rm and bedrm but I guess I could dust the blinds.  So anxious to receive this new vacuum.  The demonstration on QVC video is impressive.  Anyone have this ultralight vacuum?  Please share.

HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Shark Rocket UltraLight Vacuum also can be handheld

we have had the shark rocket for allmost 3 years and we love it. it picks up awesome. well worth the price. i highly recomend it.

Honored Contributor

Highly recommend all models of the Shark Rocket.  That thing can suck up hell along w/pet hair. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did some price comparing and QVC has the best price again even with the shipping.  Today I was cleaning my baseboards and vacuuming behind my bed and tomorrow I want to vacuum under and behind the sofa.  The handheld vacuum I now have is not that good (low suction).  I was surprised it did pick things up.  My regular vacuum does a very good job. This Shark Rocket Ultralight performs like a regular size Shark vacuum but very lightweight and you can detach to do dusting in corners by the ceiling, baseboard curtains, stairs.  I don't have stairs nor curtains (my complex supplied vertical blinds in living rm and bedrm but I guess I could dust the blinds.  So anxious to receive this new vacuum.  The demonstration on QVC video is impressive.  Anyone have this ultralight vacuum?  Please share.

HeartCat Very Happy

You will love it, the best vacuum ever! You will use it to clean everything and everywhere! 

Respected Contributor

I love my Shark Rocket complete. I don't need another vacuum, this one does it all.