Honored Contributor

Shark Rocket Exceptional Price

[ Edited ]

at Target.  $99.99.  11/22/20 It is ultra lightweight and great for hard to reach places  and also for vacuuming rugs.  I have owned one for a few years.

This Rocket comes with Tools.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shark Rocket Exceptional Price

You're right, that's a great buy.  I'm holding out for the cordless version. I was hoping QVC would have one as TSV but it doesn't appear to be happening.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Shark steam mop from Target this past summer. It was a great price there. I had already purchased one like it for myself and used it at my mom's house. She wanted one too, so I found one at Target.  

She needs a new vacuum cleaner and I've been wondering which one to get her. She had a similar Dyson stick vac but gave it to my son because she didn't like the battery feature. This looks like it would be a good fit for her. Thanks for sharing @Katcat1.

Trusted Contributor

I just recently bought a cordless Shark and love it.  I am physically handicapped and was always stepping on the cord, stumbling over the cord, etc.  It's like heaven to vacuum and not have to work around a cord.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Is this the model that comes apart so I can vacuum heights?  That's what I know I should buy next.

Valued Contributor

I much prefer the Shark Lift-away and see that Target has it on sale also.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an older model and love it.  Will not replace an upright, but oh the places you will go.  Handheld, wand and floor.  Keep your old tools, they might fit.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops   All the Shark Rocket sticks come apart to reach high places.

I've had mine for around 5 yrs.  Shark Rocket sucks up "hell."   After vacuuming I expect to see Lucifer Morningstar waving at me from inside the canaster.

As another poster mentioned, keep the tools from your old vac.  They may fit the Shark.  Mine did.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan  I love mine because it is so lightweight yet picks up everything.  You clean the filter once a month and that's it.  Have a nice Thanksgiving -- stay safe.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@millieshops   Yes, it comes apart and also comes with attachments.  I bought it for baseboards, hard to reach places.  Works like a charm.

kindness is strength