Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Witchy Woman.  Ignore the naysayers.  Some people here don't believe anything.  Not long ago I mentioned my son had died in 2006, and some poster called me a liar.  Now what person would lie about something like that?  And why would anyone?

@Kachina624 

That's just disgusting....I'm sorry that you had to encounter that heartless of a person.

I have a sign hanging in my den that says, 'The more I get to know some people, the more I like dogs....'

So true.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Pagan wrote:

I think there’s a very high chance that Iceberg was referring to last paragraph of the original post - where Witchy herself uses the word ‘joke’ about never leaving.

Lets give Iceberg the benefit of the doubt before piling on and automatically assuming she’s vile and trying to rip her apart, for goodness sake. 

Anyway,  I think it’s a fabulous house too.

I couldn’t never do this. I admire anyone who can. Even doing s bathroom is overwhelming for me!

@Pagan  She should have spoken up and explained herself. It did not seem innocent to me. She accused the op of not telling the truth. Maybe she should tell us if what you say is true. You are welcome to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Honored Contributor

Lovely...hope you and your husband have many more years of happiness in your beautiful home.

Honored Contributor

@Pagan wrote:

I think there’s a very high chance that Iceberg was referring to last paragraph of the original post - where Witchy herself uses the word ‘joke’ about never leaving.

Lets give Iceberg the benefit of the doubt before piling on and automatically assuming she’s vile and trying to rip her apart, for goodness sake. 

I couldn’t never do this. I admire anyone who can. Even doing s bathroom is overwhelming for me!

@Pagan 

AND???

What's wrong with "Witchy herself using the word joke about never leaving" when this movie is a parody!

I wouldn't leave either, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman    Very nice....

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pagan wrote:

@Pagan 

AND???

What's wrong with "Witchy herself using the word joke about never leaving" when this movie is a parody!

I wouldn't leave either, LOL!

So sorry ... I don’t understand! What am I missing?!

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Pagan wrote:

@Pagan  She should have spoken up and explained herself. It did not seem innocent to me. She accused the op of not telling the truth. Maybe she should tell us if what you say is true. You are welcome to give her the benefit of the doubt.

My point is: I’m not sure she did accuse the Witchy of not telling the truth. I think she might have been trying to respond with humour to Witchy’s joke but it didn’t come off because none of us got it.

Because she repeated the word joke and put a friendly exclamation point at the end of her following sentenceI think there’s room for doubt.

Esteemed Contributor

Quite sad when something that should be very happy turns into a tizzy.  I like to see real homes, and real interiors and decorating, rather than something clipped from a magazine.

I thought of sharing pics of my home, not nearly

as spectacular as this one.  But a typical Connecticut house, a white colonial with black shutters.  We’ve lived here very long, love antiques and other collections,  but I could hear the comments now.  My intent would be to share a different decor than what many live with,  but the answer is no go.

Honored Contributor

Wow, @Witchy Woman --  it's absolutely wonderful, and what's more, it looks like exactly the house you would and should, have!   I love it--  romantic, yet stately, and with that wonderful, friendly wrap-around porch that says 'come while away the hours with me'.....

So glad you posted that beauty here for us to enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful home (one that many of us dream to own😉) and many more years making wonderful memories ahead🙂

Merry Christmas🎄🎄🎅🏻🎅🏻