Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman Postcard picture of your beautiful house.No need to feel bad about putting your hard work out there for others to see.

I know for myself I can say that it feels good to say nice things about other posters when we have so much going on in the world around us.

Be safe and  enjoy your week!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Witchy Woman  I'm glad you posted. Just ignore the ignorant ones. I find sometimes people just don't know any better. It takes all kinds unfortunately. 

----

I'm glad you called them out @proudlyfromNJ . Aside from jealousy, why would anyone make such a accusation?

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG 

I think it is the height and turret that make it seem big.

Our rooms are large and the ceilings 10 ft downstairs and 9 ft on the second floor.

The 3rd floor was meant to be attic space, but DH finished it so I could have a craft and sewing room.

Don't get me wrong, it's plenty large for 2 people, but just not huge.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman  It looks amazing!! I'm glad you found your joy.Not everyone does. Ignore the negativity. It's a waste of energy.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman You are a lucky woman to have your dream home.  It’s beautifu! and especially at Christmas time. 

Honored Contributor

Sad to see the posters filled with anger, hate, and jealousy showing their true colors.

They have never experienced pride, joy, kindness, and caring. Their miserable lives are so evident.

Thankfully, the good people here are still willing to share their happiness with others. I for one, greatly appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@roster wrote:

Yes, it is beautiful. Anyone can cut, paste & dream about owning. 

@roster 

What is wrong with you????

You posted 'supposedly' your similar home pics, except in wood, how would you feel to have gotten your kind of responses to your photo as this post you made to @Witchy Woman ???

Excuse me for a moment while I go REMOVE my heart to the pic of YOUR house, that you're obviously only DREAMING of owning.

Boy, it takes all kinds......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Lovely home @Witchy Woman   I especially love the porch.

Thank you for sharing.

And when you open the B&B again, I call DIBS for my name being

placed first on the waiting list.   Just not during winter. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Beautiful, Beautiful home! .... You are blessed!!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@roster

Wowza!

That is one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen!

I love the peaks on the witches cap over the windows.  Truly a work of art!

I originally wanted a "painted lady" Victorian, but DH just looked at me like I was crazy.  Told me it was too much upkeep and, after all, he was a bricklayer.  

So, I gave in.  Happy I did, but your house is truly magical.

Did you buy the house plans, or did someone design it for you?

Just curious....we used a company called "Historical Replications" for our designs, and DH added his own touches.

Love the colors, too!  And the landscaping is perfection!

@Witchy Woman 

In this case, you are WAY too kind!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.