Honored Contributor

Re: Share your Fall decorating pics here!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Susan Louise Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful vignettes! I enjoy them so.

@LTT1  So glad you are enjoying them! I am glad I got the red lanterns. If I had used one of the Churchill lanterns we already have in black and cream...the cream would have washed out the owl and the black would have been too dark...the red really fits well.

When the new lanterns arrived, I can only guess his 'inside voice' was saying I was silly getting more lanterns...why can't I use the ones I already have...

To me, sometimes it's just a difference of color of just one piece of decor that makes it look good to much better...and sometimes even a  WOW!...LOL

@Susan Louise and @LTT1

I echo what lovestoteach sad about Susan's vignettes.  

Wouldn't it be fun to be neighbors so we could see everyone's decorations in person!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Everything looks nice, SL.

Valued Contributor

Your arrangement is very nice, Susan Louise. Everything is in perfect scale, and the colors coordinate beautifully. Thanks for sharing. 

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Susan Louise Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful vignettes! I enjoy them so.

@LTT1  So glad you are enjoying them! I am glad I got the red lanterns. If I had used one of the Churchill lanterns we already have in black and cream...the cream would have washed out the owl and the black would have been too dark...the red really fits well.

When the new lanterns arrived, I can only guess his 'inside voice' was saying I was silly getting more lanterns...why can't I use the ones I already have...

To me, sometimes it's just a difference of color of just one piece of decor that makes it look good to much better...and sometimes even a  WOW!...LOL

@Susan Louise and @LTT1

I echo what lovestoteach sad about Susan's vignettes.  

Wouldn't it be fun to be neighbors so we could see everyone's decorations in person!

@GingerPeach, It would be nice to live close to some of our regular posters.  But, we just have to be content to share pictures.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Black med lantern by sofa.jpegLantern hearth.jpeg

Lantern large by sofa.jpeg

Here are two of the lanterns.  Not quite a vignette, but having fun none-the-less!  Can't wait for fall!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Here are two of the lanterns.  Not quite a vignette, but having fun none-the-less!  Can't wait for fall!

@LTT1...Lookin good LTT, love the red color.  Have fun with your lantern

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy  Thank yu! : )

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  TY for sharing your pics...the decorated lantern looks great! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Thank you, Susan Louise!  The stuff on the bottom needs to be "juugjed!" because it doesn't show up much!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LTT1

Oh thank you so very much (said, dripping with disgust and sarcasim!).

I had absolutely no interest in a red lantern until this picture. It appears a different red than it appeared on air and in Q's pictures.  I really, really like it!

And I wouldn't have thought about putting fall based candle ring inside, but when you do it, it looks great. Oh wonderful, now my head is full of more ideas! 

You people are killing me.