Respected Contributor

Serta Flippable Mattress TSV

Did anyone  get this when it was previously on the Q?

Looking for reports of overall satisfaction, firmness. Does the topper "pack down"

Respected Contributor

Re: Serta Flippable Mattress TSV

Me too! I'd love to know what folks think.  In the market for a king. 
Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

Hoping to get some thoughts on this or any new king size mattress purchases. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Hoping to get some thoughts on this or any new king size mattress purchases. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Me too! I'd love to know what folks think.  In the market for a king. 
Thanks!!!

Looks like just 2 of us are interested in this mattress!

We just slept on the same mattress at a Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad I did not buy. It is described as medium firm. I would say soft-medium. The pillow top is very plush and you do sink in. That's the best I can describe. It was not a bad night sleep but I do not want for my home mattress. There was a note on the side of the mattress that it had been flipped in April. 

Honored Contributor

Mattress buying is interesting these days. I'm looking to get a 12"-14" thick queen-sized, and I've been looking online at Amazon and Wayfair and it seems like many of them are nearly identical but at vastly different prices. The good news is nearly every mattress gets rave reviews, so I'm not sure how far wrong you can go. You'll see two mattresses with essentially the same description (7" bottom foam, 3" memory foam, 2" gel-infused foam) with one selling for $300 and one for $1500. Uh, okay. Sure. And both even weigh the same amount so the foam densities should be about the same. Why is one $300 and one $1500? Did one use a $1200 cover? 

It's pretty interesting trying to sort out what to buy. And the customer reviews can drive you a bit crazy. "It's way too soft!" "It's way too firm!" For the same mattress. Uh, okay. Sure. I'm getting to the point where I'll throw a dart at the options and take whatever it lands on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I was hoping for more responses before the price expired. If it lasted five years and was comfortable, I'd be willing to get it.