Trusted Contributor

Scott Living 2/23/18 Many on nice sale!

I was reviewing my wishlist this morning and discovered drastic reductions on SL items.  Many of the reviews are not positive but I always read the reviews and decide if the criticisms are something I care about. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Scott Living 2/23/18 Many on nice sale!

@avid shopperwrote:

I was reviewing my wishlist this morning and discovered drastic reductions on SL items.  Many of the reviews are not positive but I always read the reviews and decide if the criticisms are something I care about. 

The prices were sky high so the sale might be what was needed.

Esteemed Contributor

For their quality (low) their prices have been double what items are worth.  I purchase one black metal outside lantern and it was so small and thin metal - I wouldn't put it up on my property.  Gave to charity and I'm talking - not cheap in price.  Don't even watch their presentations.

Honored Contributor

For the most part their line doesn't appeal to me as it is too modern, and looks like everything else out there. 

I did buy some of their towels, and they were just ok. 

I have to wonder if they are kind of done at the Q like Ellen seems to be. Both lines were not great quality overall and the whole celeb thing didn't really make the sales either.

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper  Wow, the tabletop fountain was in the $40+ range and is now $7.50.  They have both the grey and bronze.  Such a good deal if anyone was looking for one.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper Such poor reviews on their items. I'm a bit concerned because I gave two indoor outdoor lanterns to friends for Christmas. Hope they don't fall apart or lose paint. Argh !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein