Trusted Contributor

Re: Sayings Spelled Out in Penny Tiles

Very creative . I don't mind a few words and sayings and I do use some in my decor, but I wouldn't want anything this permanent. Looks good here though.

Honored Contributor

I do not care for the tiles or the sayings but love the floral arrangement!

Honored Contributor

Nice! Very crafty! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Speaking of "words," I have a pet peeve with Joanna Gaines.  She incorporates words and signs in virtually all of her projects.  Very appropriate if it fits the family, silly if it doesn't.  For example, "BAKERY" etched into a glass door.  That would be nice if one is a serious baker.  Otherwise, think of something else or skip it entirely.

Honored Contributor

Love the idea of putting florals on the bench!  Beautiful pop of color!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Speaking of "words," I have a pet peeve with Joanna Gaines.  She incorporates words and signs in virtually all of her projects.  Very appropriate if it fits the family, silly if it doesn't.  For example, "BAKERY" etched into a glass door.  That would be nice if one is a serious baker.  Otherwise, think of something else or skip it entirely.

One of the many pet peeves I have with Gaines... Smiley Wink  Country Sampler magazine and others have been using home 'signage' for years, and well before she came on the scene... Still, it seems some of her fans like to think she did something innovative... She didn't... Surely, her fifteen minutes should be just about up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...