Respected Contributor

Saw the new MIRAGE candles at Costco today!

Today at Costco, I was browsing and saw the section that has the candles.  They had the taper candles that said Mirage on them.  The flame was stationary but the light within danced and flickered just like a regular candle.  It was very nice.  I think it was $29 for two candles.  I quickly checked the box but I didn't see anything on battery life.  It did say they each use 2 C batteries. 

I know last year, Costco had the Luminara tapers and I bought them when they were clearing them out in January.  I got them for half price.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Saw the new MIRAGE candles at Costco today!

@ciao_bella wrote:

Today at Costco, I was browsing and saw the section that has the candles.  They had the taper candles that said Mirage on them.  The flame was stationary but the light within danced and flickered just like a regular candle.  It was very nice.  I think it was $29 for two candles.  I quickly checked the box but I didn't see anything on battery life.  It did say they each use 2 C batteries. 

I know last year, Costco had the Luminara tapers and I bought them when they were clearing them out in January.  I got them for half price.   

@ciao_bella. That sounds like a pretty good deal.  We don't have a Costco near us but I wish we did.  Thanks for the HU, a lot of people will appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

No Costco here either! Boo for me! I'd like to see those.

Esteemed Contributor

We have a Costco but at the end of the season they never reduce anything.  They just make the product disappear.  Never could figure out why. Therefore no such luck waiting for them to go on a special sale.

Honored Contributor

Where I live, in the mid-Atlantic -- they're at Target also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are sold out online in white on the Target site.  I put them in my cart earlier today and thought that I would complete the order tonight but they were gone when I came back.  I prefer white to cream, haven't checked that color.  I'll learn one day not to wait.  Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

I am in S.C. Items are also shipped out after holidays. Never reduced. What state are you living in?