Super Contributor

uqcshlukaxroqdfv;793=ot>8559=<4;=34;=XROQDF>28498:43:825Smiley Surprisedt1lsi"" alt=""/>

Super Contributor

Rooster is $7!

Super Contributor
On 6/25/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Can't wait to see all your goodies whitelinen. I was over at HL the other day but didn't look around much. Was on a mission to find a lantern like mallemo found but none to be found in my store.

JPC

J, I know! Absolutely no red lanterns! I was disappointed too

SO, now we have the same obsession once again, the elusive red lantern.

How hard can it be to make one? What we want! 17-22" high, arched, wooden with paned windows, RED!!!

Val, are you reading this???

Honored Contributor

OK, I'll bite...what is HL?

Super Contributor
On 6/25/2014 Rosehill said:

Your new bunnies sound nice, whitelinen. And, what a buy!

Hi Rose!! I was really thrilled to find the rabbits. I am not happy with the current finish; I'm pretty sure that is why they were so cheap. But it will not take much to make them looking good!

How are you? Are you having a really, really busy summer? With the DGK's? Are you doing any shopping or crafting?

I have half a garage full of things to paint. It's really out of hand so I have stopped buying until I get thru the stuff. Since I am out of room in the house to put anything, I don't know where it will all go. I think I may have to put it all in the attic then have a garage sale in the spring.

I need a rehab/repurpose intervention!!

Trusted Contributor
On 6/25/2014 momtodogs said:

OK, I'll bite...what is HL?

Hi momtodogs,

HL is short for Hobby Lobby. Can find all kinds of neat things there.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

That's for the pics WL. I'm gonna have to make a trip over to our new store this weekend just to check it out.

Super Contributor
On 6/25/2014 whitelinen said:

Can't wait to see all your goodies whitelinen. I was over at HL the other day but didn't look around much. Was on a mission to find a lantern like mallemo found but none to be found in my store.

JPC

How hard can it be to make one? What we want! 17-22" high, arched, wooden with paned windows, RED!!!

Whitelinen, I bought red lanterns from HL. Mine are 30 inches tall. I'm certain that they had smaller ones. I bought them a year ago, but I'm certain I've seen them since. Have you tried their website? You can get the SKU# off the website, go into the store when lanterns are on sale, and have them order them for you. You get sale price and free shipping to the store.

Valued Contributor

Love the rabbits whitelinen. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see their makeover.

Super Contributor
On 6/26/2014 Luv2Decorate said:
On 6/25/2014 whitelinen said:

JPC

Whitelinen, I bought red lanterns from HL. Mine are 30 inches tall. I'm certain that they had smaller ones. I bought them a year ago, but I'm certain I've seen them since. Have you tried their website? You can get the SKU# off the website, go into the store when lanterns are on sale, and have them order them for you. You get sale price and free shipping to the store.

Thanks luv! I forgot about the online sales. My store had very few lanterns. They r busy putting out fall and Christmas decor now for those of us who like to plan ahead and not drop huge amounts of $$ on decs at Christmas time. Hopefully the lanterns will be restocked soon. I dont think they are losing popularity.