Honored Contributor

Re: Saatva…hope this one isn’t removed. (Please)

@Lucky Charm, I was wondering what they did with returns.  A guy on YouTube doing a review returned his.  Said it was too firm even though he ordered the softest one.  Said his order went perfectly...just didn't like the mattress.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1, Stearns & Foster is out of my $$ range.  I've heard nothing but good things about them though.  Thanks, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie The ones I ordered were the most preferred/purchased ones.  If there was a firm option, I didn't choose it.

I sleep on my sides and my back and am comfortable, my husband sleeps on his stomach mostly.  We've been sleeping on them for almost 5 years now.  Never wake up achey, but honestly I've never woken up achey from any mattress.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Saatva…hope this one isn’t removed. (Please)dd

@Mmsfoxxie my BIL has a Saatva, and really likes it.  I believe it was their "Luxury" model.  Dealing over the phone with the sales people was a good experience.  Delivery men were professional and courteous.  Bottom line, it was a good experience.  He had a Sleep Number for a few years and was happy to get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

I curse our new mattress & boxspring everytime I need to change the bed ...it's so heavy to lift to tuck sheets.

BUT love it -- we bought a Stearns & Foster luxury Estate set.  I hate to get up sometimes it's so comfy.  Of course, we waited 12 weeks as they are handmade (and signed by technician) in USA.

I bought the Hurston model for guest room.  

Occasional Contributor

HI!  We have two Saatva mattresses and love them.  We originally purchased the 14.5 inch Saatva Classic Luxury Firm. My husband and I like different mattress firmness and Saatva recommended it as a good mattress to meet our needs.  It was firmer than I like when we first received it but we gave it a try for several months thinking I'd get used to it.  I called customer service and they recommend that we exchange it for the Classic Plush Soft.  It was an easy exchange and the Plush Soft is perfect.  We like it so much that we bought another one for a guest room.  My sister also purchased one after sleeping in our guest room. We've had it for 4 years and it’s holding up very well. I think it's a good value for the price.  You can give it a try and if you don't like it you can return or exchange it.

Honored Contributor

Hi, @jmachere2, thanks for the response.  May I ask why you chose the 14.5 height mattress instead of the 11.5 size?  Hard to find sheets?

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1, 12 weeks?!  Luckily, they're out of my price range, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Katcat1, Stearns & Foster is out of my $$ range.  I've heard nothing but good things about them though.  Thanks, though.

While your post was being removed yesterday, I did a Google on Stefan's & Foster mattresses.  A few years ago we were furnishing a vacation house and bought several S&F mattresses at the Raymour and Flanagan outlet.

Price was very reasonable compared to in-store prices.  Also, we tried the style out in a B&M store and then bought it at the outlet.

Right now there is a $400 price cut on the mattresses.

Good Luck with your search !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

The mattress i spoke of  from costco,was novaform, consumers report rec.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.