Honored Contributor

I agree the picture has the SW vibe, but it’s not for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't see much about this room that is Southwesterni except maybe the phony steer head.  The pillows are more generic tribal than Southwestern.  Poor example.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Mostly yes

Valued Contributor

I tend to agree with @Kachina624.  

This is an eclectic look, rather than southwestern. 

If I am not mistaken, the drawing is of Notre Dame, which is in Paris, of course.  The Catholic influence in the southwest is very different.

The pillows and the baskets are tribal, rather than American Indian designs.  Would they be more African inspired perhaps?  

I think it's an interesting room and I'm glad to see it.  There's nothing there I would replicate in my own home but whoever designed the room did put some thought into it. I think the designer got the look he or she was going for.  Perhaps they included elements from places they traveled.    

Thank you @lolakimono for posting the pictures you do.

Honored Contributor

Nice if you live in the SW.

Respected Contributor

I like the wall color.

Honored Contributor

SW is not my thing, but nicely done....love the wall color

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I like the sofa, chair, and the pillows. I dislike the blue walls, tables, & lamp. As far as artwork, I do not understand combining a steer head and basket with a picture of Notre Dame cathedral (I like the print of the church though). 

Trusted Contributor
Not my thing