Honored Contributor

Re: STUDIO MCGEE REMODELS A WHOLE HOUSE

@Oznell   I agree with the clean and airy.  Somehow it also feels cozy and comfortable.   I love the color of flooring.  It adds a lot of warmth and having it throughout really anchors everything and keeps it from feeling too modern.  I really like this and, like you, would just need to add a few of my favorite things.

Honored Contributor

studiomcgee_northridge_013.jpgDo you think these are actually tree branches they cut?

I love the look.

The dining room is my fave.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Handsome rooms and some handsome elements but overall, nothing here for me. These spaces are all too modern in flavor, too bold with too many oversize pieces, too neutral and frankly, given the times in which we live, too predictable to really appeal. Not unattractive, just not my aesthetic. This is one of those design schemes I can appreciate without much liking.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

A lovely remodel.  The house has style but looks comfortable and livable.  Love the midnight blue cabinets in the kitchen.

Trusted Contributor

I like most everything.....not fond of the light over the couch... I don't like the idea of looking up and seeing pointy things just waiting to fall on me...lol...DW

Honored Contributor

That's a good question, @Judaline .  Given that the sort of natural, "organic" vibe is pretty important in the Studio McGee lexicon, I'm going to guess those branches are real.  But they make such good fakes these days, can't say for sure!

Yes, I really liked that dining room too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love every room in this beautiful house. I like everything about it ..from paint choice to furniture to decor.

Lovely!

Honored Contributor

When can I move in? It is beautiful. I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

I love that, for the most part, it has clean lines and is not overdone with the decor.  It really is very nice just not quite my particular style. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown