Respected Contributor

Our store is in a historical home with a proper name.  Lovely, lovely old mansion.  

Respected Contributor
This I love!
Honored Contributor

It is really beautiful, but I think it is missing some warmth.....Some of the decor is definitely not my taste, but even though it is very beautiful, I don't get that warm,cozy feel from the space.

Esteemed Contributor

It' definitely not my style but, for the most part, is very nice.   I loved the flooring in every room.  I didn't even notice the headless male statue until somebody pointed it out.  That is very strange.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG How could I have missed the headless mannequin?  Yeah, it's right there. I took every other element in, but not that one.  Did I just want to unsee it in my brain? 

I was so enjoying reviewing the photos again (they're gorgeous) and comments, but it kinda ruined it for me to see your post.  Things just aren't the same now Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I LOVE this house.  I could live there.

Respected Contributor

RE:  "I was so enjoying reviewing the photos again (they're gorgeous) and comments, but it kinda ruined it for me to see your post.  Things just aren't the same now  Smiley Wink"

Sorry, @BlueFinch .  I tend to do that to people.  Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Loved most of it; wouldn't turn it down if I was offered it, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: STONE HOUSE IN ATLANTA

[ Edited ]

Love this house especially the beautiful beamed ceilings and country touches. Do not like many of the chandeliers or ceiling lanterns, especially the one that looks like a black sea urchin.  In my neighborhood people do not name their homes, but since I have been here a very long time I call my small brick home "Dove Cottage" after my family name!