Honored Contributor

Re: SOME REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS I PURCHASED, MORE TO FOLLOW

@PeterDM wrote:

I received 2 sets of H207013 - Two Fillable Metal Wire Trees in White, and I really love them.  They are sturdier than I expected, and arrived in perfect condition.  I know these may not be everyone as they are very modern and industrial looking, but they are very good quality.  If you've been on the fence about them, I highly recommend them.  

I was thinking about these Peter, but didn't buy,  What will you fill them with?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received Basso's throw and Valerie's throw today.  Basso's is so much better quality, thick and soft with good weight, luxurious.  Valerie's is thin, not pretty, in my opinion, but may keep it as an emergency throw down the line.

Valerie's kids blowing out candles is going back because there is dripped dye on the back of one of them on the snow pedestal.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I received 2 sets of H207013 - Two Fillable Metal Wire Trees in White, and I really love them.  They are sturdier than I expected, and arrived in perfect condition.  I know these may not be everyone as they are very modern and industrial looking, but they are very good quality.  If you've been on the fence about them, I highly recommend them.  

I was thinking about these Peter, but didn't buy,  What will you fill them with?

Honestly, I might leave them empty, @mousiegirl.  They are really cool by themselves.  If I put anything in them, it will be silver ornaments and white micro lights.  These can go in so many places, so I may order another 2 sets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the Frosted Twig Branches today, (H206894).  They are really nice.  Some glitter shedding but doesn't seem to be excessive unless I try to bend them which they don't respond well to since they are pliable and want to go back to the flat state like they come, nice  sparkle and flocking with the color of the twig showing through.  I am pleased with mine.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Honestly, I might leave them empty, @mousiegirl.  They are really cool by themselves.  If I put anything in them, it will be silver ornaments and white micro lights.  These can go in so many places, so I may order another 2 sets.

@PeterDM  Peter, are yours straight?  That large white one they had on the show looked to be leaning.  I think they look really neat.  Glad you are pleased with yours.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo, They are perfectly straight.  However, the trunk is metal and bendable, so if they came out of the box crooked, they would be easily fixable. Also, while the trunk looked like a flimsy spring during the presentation, it is not wobbly in person.  These pieces are heavier and more substantial than expected. So, while you could still bend the trunk if necessary, these do not, by any means, bounce around like a jack-in-the-box clown.  They are sturdy.

Honored Contributor

H205801 - These are beautiful!  The green is especially stunning.

White is definitely white, not silver looking, very sparkly but that might be an individual perception.  They will look wonderful in the display I am thinking of creating.  I had to send one set of white back because the top of one tree is flat without a point as the other trees have, and I won't be replacing that set.

Maybe the reason for the high cost is that acrylic is expensive, I don't know that.  I may not light the trees as I have so many other items that are lit, and I don't always light all illuminated items.

Valued Contributor

What Dennis Basso throw did you get?

Thanks.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

What Dennis Basso throw did you get?

Thanks.  Woman Happy

H205715 Smiley Happy