Honored Contributor

Re: SMALL CONTEMPORARY HOUSE IN ANN ARBOR HIDES A SURPRISE

It is definitely not my style , however there are certain aspects of it that I really like...It does need some pops of color, but I like that it isn't overdecorated. It seems like a cute cottage to me!

Honored Contributor

I very much like primitives, and I like them mixed with a modern aesthetic. I even like this little contemporary house, but somehow most of her rooms leave me a bit chilly. While some of the primitives wouldn't be my choice, I think most of it is the upholstered pieces she selected and the almost total lack of color.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

We have a house full of antiques and antique advertising.I could learn something from a bit of minalism.This is too far on that side. I would cry if those are old  floors that have been painted.I too like Ann Arbor. Cute college town.That tall back chair looks like a back breaker.lol

Esteemed Contributor

Love Ann Arbor!

Honored Contributor

If the other houses on the street are like the one next to it, it's out of place. I lived on a street that had beautiful houses, then someone who had a double lot sold the extra one and a ranch was built. It brought down the value of the houses near it. I dislike ranches, a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

I just like veg the wooden pieces in this house. So simple yet beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

I would like more colour, though mostly pale ones. I wonder how close this house is to Zingerman’s!  

Honored Contributor

I like it, but would have added a bit of color 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love all of it, it emits peace and clean, simple lines but would add a few colorful touches.... BUT, I do not like the white painted floors although it does showcase the primitive furniture.