Honored Contributor

Re: SMALL BUNGALOW, BIG STYLE

I like her style of anything goes, it is interesting to see all she has done in the bungalow.  There are things I like and others I would change and put my own spin on.  Decorating is fun and you do what makes you happy and comfortable.  That is what I feel the owner did throughout her place.  It is a good feeling look!

Respected Contributor

Grew up in a bungalow and I loved it. Cosy and so comfortable. A screened porch on the front of the house. A chaise lounge and a book. Radiators to sit and warm up on in the Winter. I could go on and on. We moved because it had only two bedrooms. My brother and I shared the room. I was twelve when we moved to a ranch that my father built. So many memories.

Honored Contributor

I have the same affection for bungalows, @Catiele.  Cozy and built for comfortable living.

Honored Contributor

I love it. The only thing I don't care for is the bust...just don't like them.

I don't like small  furniture in small houses. I think it gives them a Doll House vibe which turns me off.

She matches her home..they are both adorable.

Super Contributor

This is an amazing décor. Really an inspiration. I would love to do something like this in my apartment.

Respected Contributor

The dark walls close everything in....I think it would look more spacious and open with lighter colors on walls....I am not a lover of the drab and boring "gray" look that domnates decorating at the moment.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's done some wonderful things and has some fantastic elements, but all those dark grey walls are a bit too much for me, as is the dining room being in the basement... Not only do I not like all those crates lining the walls, but really, you're going to schelp dinner down a flight of stairs...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don’t care for it at all.  So dark and so much stuff. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?