Respected Contributor

Re: SMALL BUNGALOW, BIG STYLE

Beautifully done and wonderful use of color and space.

Honored Contributor

She could use a dust cover for her "open air" closet............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Wow eclectic, brilliant,different and it all seems to work! 

Honored Contributor

I hope she never has to sell it.  Very specific style that would not appeal to everyone, including me.

Esteemed Contributor

Overall, it's pretty but for such a small space, she used some rather large pieces of furniture and almost every square inch of wall space was covered.  Personally, I would get claustrophobic living there.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How adorable!  It for me, just screams, youth, fun, I want to have a great time and rules be damned!  You can, only, do this when you are young and are willing to be different and enjoy your space without being practical and worry about, dust or stairs going down to a dinning room.  I love the pure joy of this bungalow!!!  @Oznell 

Honored Contributor

Not my style at all, but surprisingly I like much of it. The busts would have to go, however.

I live in a similarly small space. I don’t think it’s overcrowded but I am certainly not minimalist either.
Honored Contributor

I love it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Oznell 

So nice to see a space where the owner has her own style and doesn't follow the so-called rules. I love all of it and especially the dressing room.

Just a delight. :-)

Honored Contributor

As long as she is happy with it, I guess that is all that matters. Personally, I would decorate it much differently because I would want it more bright and cheery.