Esteemed Contributor

Re: SIBYL THE CAT SELECTED OUR NEW AREA RUG

Your new rug is beautiful!  Enjoy!  Sorry to hear about Sibyl's bladder issues.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Good tip, @Duckncover !

Thanks, @ECBG and @shoptilyadropagain --  She is prone to UTI's, but, since she's been on her anti-anxiety medication, interestingly, there have been fewer recurrences.  My vet was explaining that in cats, their emotional equilibrium can actually affect their little bladder issues, which I wouldn't have realized.  But just pleased she's doing better...  our other naughty kitties, Baxter and Toby, don't seem to faze her as much!

Aw, greetings to your sweet Sammy, @jannabelle1 --  that is such a cute cat name...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lowe's also has great rugs like that. I love the color of the couch. Poor little kitty. 🐾❤️🐾

Honored Contributor

Lately I hear from a lot of people who have chosen beautiful rugs from HD.  I totally get not spending $$$ on rugs when you have pets.  If they're not having an issue now, they will as they age.  We have done well at Costco, Homegoods, Wayfair, etc.  

Honored Contributor

Love the rug...great choice...and best of luck with Sibyl.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   When we first moved here there was deep pile white/off white shag carpeting in the bedroom.  All of a sudden, one of the cats decided the area right in front of DH's built-in drawers her urine litter pan.  After stepping in it one morning in his socks, won't repeat what he said, lol, I had it all removed and hardwood flooring installed throughout the house, she wasn't interested any longer, lol.

Valued Contributor

As a forever cat lover, you made not only a lovely choice in the rug, but your consideration for you dear Sibyl is heartwarming. ❤️ Sending baskets of blessings your way! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, @HonestLife !

Trusted Contributor

Very nice, @Oznell ! It’s fun getting new things for the home!