Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Everyone, I just looked on BB&B website for the outdoor candles I bought on clearance in the past, and they are sold out, but OMG the Luminara Churchill Lantern is only $29.99.  That is a crazy good price.  Wonder why it's marked down so low?  

I hope all of our lantern lovers here see this.  I will page/mention those from a couple of the lantern lovers threads of the past.  I know I'm forgetting some folks but hopefully those interested will see:

@LTT1@Marsha2003@whitelinen68@whitelinen78

@whitelinen@lucymo@MTH   @BornToShop @countrygal

@rosehill@Just Plain Crazy @Snicks1 @PamfromCT@CANDLEQUEEN @Mominohio @DREAMON

@RedHeadedWench@pinky ann@Susan Louise @mousiegirl

@GCR18

Greetings SHOPR!  Thanks for emailing me the price on this.  I got it awhile ago (thanks to you...!) with a BB&B coupon.  Haven't been around; my 84 yrs young dad decided to slip on ice; broke his shoulder, hip & fractured his pelvis.  I've made a few trips back to NE for him as well as the demanding holidays which have kept me extremely busy.  Sometimes I have to think long & hard what day it is, lol.  I've cked in occaisionally but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things.  Can't wait for the Luminara Lantern TSV!  

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Bdeezy and @lucymo, I woke up with lanterns still on the brain.  Imagine that.  Still resisting, though.  :-)  Bdeezy, what a pain but I'm glad you finally got yours ordered.  Let's hope it's a keeper. 

@SHOPR  Proud of you but if you're still thinking about it you'll hit that submit button before the day is over, I'm afraid.  I have one in the cart but like you, still resisting.  I need to spend some time at a " shopaholic clinic"  on a Pacific island  and not come back until I'm cured or winter is over, whichever comes first.  lol   Once I get in the garden I don't think much about shopping until CIJ.  Lanterns are needed outside too though.  It's hopeless.  Smiley Embarassed 

Yes, it is hopeless.  Just in the last year I've added two more lanterns outdoors.  How well I know.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Greetings SHOPR!  Thanks for emailing me the price on this.  I got it awhile ago (thanks to you...!) with a BB&B coupon.  Haven't been around; my 84 yrs young dad decided to slip on ice; broke his shoulder, hip & fractured his pelvis.  I've made a few trips back to NE for him as well as the demanding holidays which have kept me extremely busy.  Sometimes I have to think long & hard what day it is, lol.  I've cked in occaisionally but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things.  Can't wait for the Luminara Lantern TSV!  

Hi, @BornToShop.  Oh that is so awful about your father's injuries, really scary.  I hope he makes a full recovery. 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have an online coupon for 20%.  We don't have the store here...Thanks.