Frequent Contributor

Oh, my goodness how are you Mallemo? This is like a reunion of the most enabling women on the planet! LOL Best to you

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Frequent Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Bdeezy and @lucymo, I woke up with lanterns still on the brain.  Imagine that.  Still resisting, though.  :-)  Bdeezy, what a pain but I'm glad you finally got yours ordered.  Let's hope it's a keeper. 

@SHOPR  Proud of you but if you're still thinking about it you'll hit that submit button before the day is over, I'm afraid.  I have one in the cart but like you, still resisting.  I need to spend some time at a " shopaholic clinic"  on a Pacific island  and not come back until I'm cured or winter is over, whichever comes first.  lol   Once I get in the garden I don't think much about shopping until CIJ.  Lanterns are needed outside too though.  It's hopeless.  Smiley Embarassed 

Lucymo - I'll post info as soon as I receive.

Honored Contributor

@Bdeezy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Bdeezy and @lucymo, I woke up with lanterns still on the brain.  Imagine that.  Still resisting, though.  :-)  Bdeezy, what a pain but I'm glad you finally got yours ordered.  Let's hope it's a keeper. 

@SHOPR  Proud of you but if you're still thinking about it you'll hit that submit button before the day is over, I'm afraid.  I have one in the cart but like you, still resisting.  I need to spend some time at a " shopaholic clinic"  on a Pacific island  and not come back until I'm cured or winter is over, whichever comes first.  lol   Once I get in the garden I don't think much about shopping until CIJ.  Lanterns are needed outside too though.  It's hopeless.  Smiley Embarassed 

@Bdeezy  You know I have to order while it's on sale and available though so probably can't wait for your review.  Oh, my, decisions, decisions.  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@bopper, Is this your rooster?

This is the larger one that I wanted but didn't get.

Ceramic Rooster Figure by Valerie

I have to usually order things from basically everywhere, so I understand.  No good stores are very close.

That is the one I got yesterdad as the LTS.  I got 2 of them .   The price was excellent!  

Honored Contributor

Rooster Sitting Figurine Set

How cute are these roosters----Zulily

Frequent Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Bdeezy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Bdeezy  You know I have to order while it's on sale and available though so probably can't wait for your review.  Oh, my, decisions, decisions.  Smiley Frustrated

Dearest Lucymo - the one thing you can depend on BDEEZY will never talk you out of ever making a purchase! I will always be here to help you justify anything! LOL If there's a sale on 'silly puddy' I'm your girl!

Honored Contributor

@Bdeezy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Bdeezy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Dearest Lucymo - the one thing you can depend on BDEEZY will never talk you out of ever making a purchase! I will always be here to help you justify anything! LOL If there's a sale on 'silly puddy' I'm your girl!

@Bdeezy  Thank you very much (Elvis) :-)  Yes, this is a great place for enabling and I do appreciate your support.  Maybe you can join me on that Pacific island for help with our shopping problem.  lol

OBTW, I love 'silly puddy'. 

Frequent Contributor

@bopper wrote:

I just ordered 2 of the Rooster LTS's today to flank an antique dresser I use in my kitchen...I thought 12.99$ was a good price and decided to buy 2 and then in the fall will put them on my Bay window with my Fall decor.  I love roosters.

Glad I found you all here.   I love my home decor.  It comforts me and bring smiles!

I love linens too but don't have much.  Frankly I don't need clothes but I do have a storage issue so even linens take up room.  But I need decorative storage,  wink, wink...I 'm looking at the Valerie tufted storage bench...

I need cookware too, my pans are not good and my Cooks Essentials have the inside coming off and even the kettle I only boil water in!  So what the heck!

I am so wanting to get the new Lanterns coming in February.  I missed the last set they sold because I really can't afford them.  But I love love love lanterns..and these are big.  The largest is 25" tall!

Good Morning Booper - I really like the bench by VPH you like. What about one at the foot of your bed (w/a throw on the corner of it) and another soewhere else. Just threw out the last of my Cooks Essentials too, I remember when that line was sooo popular, just like the guy selling cookware on HSN and disappeared. I particularly loved a oval roaster, you could use the top or bottom for baking w/a rack. Well, I went through two of them and called for a replacement and told to return the roaster, ok, I'm suppose to find a box for that. Anyhoo, found the third one at the Q outlet and the same peeling started, I am not rough on my pans never stirred anything in it always pour off dripping to make gravy in another vessel.

I am late to the party w/Temptations and have been reading all the complaints and customers think Temptations is invincible, we have all seen big money makers go bye-bye when the masses get fed-up! Bought some this fall and after reading the complaints doubt I'll continue full hog w/Temptations. 

Purchased the KitchenAid pan set last month only after reading their warranty info. I changed out my utensil holder and bought the 'Cake Boss' spatulas and cuisnart silicone set to match, plus I figured (here comes the justification) I'll be sure to grab the silicone ones, since they will be close enough and not be tempted to use a fork for anything. Everything is red, I don't know what that's about. All of a sudden I'm on a red kick, DAA.

Keep toasty my little Booper!

Respected Contributor

I have never ordered from there.  I heard it takes a really long time to get your order..

Those are cute!

Respected Contributor

@Bdeezy wrote:

@bopper wrote:

I just ordered 2 of the Rooster LTS's today to flank an antique dresser I use in my kitchen...I thought 12.99$ was a good price and decided to buy 2 and then in the fall will put them on my Bay window with my Fall decor.  I love roosters.

Glad I found you all here.   I love my home decor.  It comforts me and bring smiles!

I love linens too but don't have much.  Frankly I don't need clothes but I do have a storage issue so even linens take up room.  But I need decorative storage,  wink, wink...I 'm looking at the Valerie tufted storage bench...

I need cookware too, my pans are not good and my Cooks Essentials have the inside coming off and even the kettle I only boil water in!  So what the heck!

I am so wanting to get the new Lanterns coming in February.  I missed the last set they sold because I really can't afford them.  But I love love love lanterns..and these are big.  The largest is 25" tall!

Good Morning Booper - I really like the bench by VPH you like. What about one at the foot of your bed (w/a throw on the corner of it) and another soewhere else. Just threw out the last of my Cooks Essentials too, I remember when that line was sooo popular, just like the guy selling cookware on HSN and disappeared. I particularly loved a oval roaster, you could use the top or bottom for baking w/a rack. Well, I went through two of them and called for a replacement and told to return the roaster, ok, I'm suppose to find a box for that. Anyhoo, found the third one at the Q outlet and the same peeling started, I am not rough on my pans never stirred anything in it always pour off dripping to make gravy in another vessel.

I am late to the party w/Temptations and have been reading all the complaints and customers think Temptations is invincible, we have all seen big money makers go bye-bye when the masses get fed-up! Bought some this fall and after reading the complaints doubt I'll continue full hog w/Temptations. 

Purchased the KitchenAid pan set last month only after reading their warranty info. I changed out my utensil holder and bought the 'Cake Boss' spatulas and cuisnart silicone set to match, plus I figured (here comes the justification) I'll be sure to grab the silicone ones, since they will be close enough and not be tempted to use a fork for anything. Everything is red, I don't know what that's about. All of a sudden I'm on a red kick, DAA.

Keep toasty my little Booper!

Hi Bdeezy, I love red as an accent.  I need cookware so bad but can't justify spending the money....but I can justify it spending it on Roosters  hahaha...I have only a couple Temptations and as you said so many bad reviews of it cracking in half...I won't get anymore.  

I wouldn't even have room for a bench at the end of the bed.  I have like 2 feet between the wall and the end of the bed.  I have such small rooms and get furniture in them and you hardly have any walking space.  Wish I could use it though.  I need storage so bad but has to be decorative storage.  I need $ first !   LOL

I may change out my living room Dano rug soon.  I have the burgundy one out but I'm wanting something more Spring.  Maybe I'l zip out the Zebra one..

Light snow here but nothing too major!

Keep Shopping!