Honored Contributor

Re: SARAH RICHARDSON DESIGNS TINY KITCHEN ON A BUDGET

I really admire those with vision and the ability and knowledge to create. This seems to work perfectly for the family, too.

Was the actual budget amount mentioned?

I watched the video but didn't hear them give specifics.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@Oznell  You did good with the pics, thanks.  Love the re-do, I'd wish for a larger sink but everything else looks wonderful.  I would not complain if it were mine.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what Candace Olsen is doing these days?  She was also a favorite.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach,  as far as I know, the only explicit costs I remember them mentioning was when Sarah and Tommy were weighing the merits and prices of a natural stone floor, versus the porcelain tile floor they went with.  But they could have mentioned others that I didn't pick up on.

I really like Candace Olsen too, @Kachina624 --  I'm not sure if she's doing any TV right now-- I vaguely recall her going into developing paint colors and other ventures.  She's another designer with great ideas, who has a personality that translates so well on screen.  Hope she comes back to TV!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Oznell 

They did mention some specifics at times but I was afraid I'd missed an overall number.

@Kachina624 

Candace Olsen was one of my favorites, too.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I was also a fan of Candice's. I just nosed around online and saw that she's now designing residential wallpaper for one company, custom wallpaper for another company. Fabric/textiles for a third company. And rugs for a fourth company. No new shows unfortunately, but she's keeping busy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!