Esteemed Contributor

The mozaic pop of color tilework looks out of place to me with the otherwise mostly white kitchen.  If some of the colors of the tiles were were used in decor more prominently elsewhere in the kitchen, I'd probably like it a lot more.    

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

The wall reminds me of Legos. Is that a microwave oven  down  under the counter? If so, it would be hard to use;  where do you set the dish, on the floor or ?

Honored Contributor

No, don't care for it, but I do like the floors. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rubik's Cube Kitchen

[ Edited ]

Rubik's Cube mini fridge

Super Contributor

What a lovely colorful kitchen!! Filled with happy vibes and positivity, the entire Rubik’s cube style set up is attractive.

Honored Contributor

I like this more than I thought I would. I normally prefer more warmth, but I think this is fun & cute for the small space. I would like more cabinets on the walls In the corner. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like all those primary colors in a kitchen though it's creative lol.

Respected Contributor

I really LOVE it!!  Just enough color!!  I am not paying attention to the size or the content, just the tiling and cabinets.  LOVE LOVE LOVE

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Re: Rubik's Cube Kitchen

[ Edited ]

As is, no.  With a different tile behind the range, yes.

Oh; and that red beam has to go too.