Honored Contributor

I have a friend who moved to Iceland and the picture she sent me of her Kitchen looks very similar to this. 

They live in a small apartment. The wall behind her range top is blue, green, yellow, and white geometric. The remainder of her kitchen is white like this one.

They moved from a very large traditional home to this tiny apartment..they said they love it.

Honored Contributor

This is not for me, too much white and the color blocks do not add anything to the kitchen.  

Trusted Contributor

From the countertops &  down, I think is nice.  From countertops & up - NOPE.  I'd change out all of the tiles to something like subway & with neutral colors & make that accent wall with coastal colors.

I like the open counter area on the right.

Respected Contributor

I really like it!

Honored Contributor

Not for me, though cute, in its way.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Rubik's Cube Kitchen

[ Edited ]

NO!  Interesting style, but not practical if you do a lot of cooking. Definitely European style, no oven, just stove top and microwave, very small and  hardly any storage....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Only thing decent are the beautiful floors....the rest is ugly and boring!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono That is a very "fun" pocket kitchen.  Reminds me of IKEA.  Suspect, as others have said, this might be a European kitchen.  The bright wall of colors works to keep it from being too stark.

Respected Contributor

It is cute,but the colors don"t work for me.

Honored Contributor

Not my cup of tea.