Contributor

Any idea what it will be?

Honored Contributor

A rug? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Has anyone received a picture or description or an item number for the upcoming Royal Palace TSV tonight.  Looking for new rugs for my bedroom and have put off buying waiting on tonights TSV...just anxious to have an idea of what the design, sizes and colors might be.  Thanks, Darlene 

I missed the show in September, after waiting months. Why only one show??? Since they supposedly only sell on QVC, they should be on more often. When will the next time will the next show air? Plus they claim to have more styles, why don't they show them. I have several of their rugs and love them. I wish I purchase more. Like so many other people. Can't buy if QVC doesn't have them for sale. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the TSV briefly on air and while it was beautiful, all I could think was how low the count was in sales, and how this style of rug is really not as popular as it once was.

I was surprised that they didn't do something a bit more updated and neutral.

I used to love that style of rug, and still think they are stunningly beautiful, but not what is really going on in home decor today. My first thought was how busy this style now looks to me.

Respected Contributor

I just brought up the Royal Palace rugs to see what they have new.

Nothing new, all the same old designs.