Honored Contributor

Imagine seeing the lake from one's bed or having morning coffee on one's private lakeside patio...

Rustic-Home-Design-Locati-Architects-24-1-Kindesign.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful, love this!

Honored Contributor

The colors they used are very serene! Beautiful, I bet you would sleep very well....

Honored Contributor

I love the view more than the furnishings and colors in the bedroom. I'm not loving the headboard, bedding, drapes, or chair. I like the chairs and table on the patio. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb The ONLY thing I like is the view, none of the decor or furnishings.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, it is gorgeous, I would love to spend a month there just to relax. I would also like a great restaurant or coffee shop near by.

Honored Contributor

Actually kind of sorry I posted this one. The view isn't as visible as I'd hoped it would be and aside from the chair, which I like, the room decor isn't particularly special... Oh well...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Love the ceiling beams, French doors, and the view -- but that's it.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Actually kind of sorry I posted this one. The view isn't as visible as I'd hoped it would be and aside from the chair, which I like, the room decor isn't particularly special... Oh well...

@stevieb   Don't be sorry. I think when you are really there in the room the view is beautiful. The photo doesn't do the view justice. I also like the total look of the room.

Respected Contributor

Let me just say the lake view won me over!

As for the room, I'd change out the bed & covers, the ceiling light & drapes.  The room seems to be shadowy.  I'm wondering if there are other windows there?  I love the patio doors & ceiling beams.  I think a nice pastel blue area rug would look nice here.   And, yes, definitely the place to have coffee, read, etc.