Honored Contributor

Re: Room Makeovers on a Budget

Before and After: 20+ Awesome Bathroom Makeovers DIY Bathroom Remodel on a Budget.

Honored Contributor

Our laundry is in the back hall by the door to the garage. My hubby took down the shelf  over the washer /dryer and put a cabinet up over the washer then from the side of that cabinet over to the wall he hung a hanging bar so when I take clothes out of the dryer I can put them on a hanger and hang them right there. We found a cabinet to hang there for $39 at Home Depot - it was badly scratched on one side and dented in there - but the rest was perfect. We were going to hang it against the wall on that side anyway so we didn't care.

Respected Contributor

I love them!  

Putting the wood planks on the wall with the fireplace makes a huge difference.   The island looks nice too 

Honored Contributor

Budget Kitchen Makeover - DIY Faux Marble Countertops.  Painted with the 'White Diamond' Giani Countertop Paint Kit-- creates the look of natural stone for under $100! www.gianigranite.com

Honored Contributor

Before and After: Teeny Tiny kitchen Cheap Makeover. What an amazing improvement.

Honored Contributor

Vanity Makeover On a Low Budget

Honored Contributor

Beautiful stair railing renovation using the existing newel post and handrail | TDA Decorating and Design featured on @Remodelaholic #makeover #staircase

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Before and After: Teeny Tiny kitchen Cheap Makeover. What an amazing improvement.

That's very nice 

Honored Contributor

Bright and Beautiful Budget Bathroom Remodel. For less than $100!

Honored Contributor

Apartmentable?