Frequent Contributor

Reviews on Haan Steamer.....

I am thinking about purchasing the Haan Steamer......the reviews are very mixed. I would really appreciate any reviews if you have a Haan steamer. TIA
Valued Contributor

Re: Reviews on Haan Steamer.....

Hi-

I purchased one about 2 years ago (from the Q) and I LOVE IT! We have tile floors in our kitchen area and I just think it's one of the best home cleaning things I've ever purchased. Gets my tiles nice and clean, and easy to use (and oddly sorta fun to use). Heats up very quickly. I have kids and pets like many others and there always seems to be something to clean up. I also use this on finished hw floors throughout my house and on other tile in bathroom area. I would highly recommend the Haan Steamer. I will have to look to see if there's a model # on mine, but I no longer have the box. If I find it I will post back. We've had great success with ours. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Glmama! Sounds like you get a lot of use out of it. Thanks for helping me decided. I think I will get it!
Frequent Contributor

I really love mine too and also the Haan hand held steamer is great too! I dropped and broke the hand held and immediately ordered a new one!
Super Contributor

I have linoleum in my kitchen and find it hard to push, really bothers my shoulder. Maybe on tile it pushes easier. Also I had cleaned my floors, and resealed them to get the shine back. They looked great but one use of the steam cleaner and my floors were dull again, all that work for nothing.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I really like my spin mop, much easier on the body.

Hope you enjoy yours.

Valued Contributor

I love my steamer, I use it on hardwood, tile, travertine and my area rugs with the fabric add on. I have also used it on my mattress and pillows.

Its a great investment if you use it.

Respected Contributor

Loved the steamer so much at home ( vinyl in kitchen and great room ) that I got one for the vacation home.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

I have the Haan Slim and Lite Pro with the swivel head. I've had it about four years and really like it. I like the one I got because you can put on the carpet tray and steam the carpet. I disinfect it and it can be used on the mattress to kill dust mites. It can also be used to steam drapery or upholstery using the tray.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

I Love my Haan Steamer! I have the slim life pro with the swivel head and carpet tray. It works great and the floors are dry very quickly. I have a variety of floor surfaces from carpet, ceramic, marble, hardwood and laminate. It does a great job regardless of what the kids, dogs, etc. leave behind. What I like most about it is the fact that the pads are washable and last a long time. The steamer is light weight so it doesn't hurt my back to push it and it uses tap water. It does the job fast and efficient and doesn't cost a small fortune to own.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Haan! Mine finally died after 8 years of very hard use (I have to admit I was happy-- I have been wanting a new model for some time now) I ordered my new one the same day my old one broke.

It is the ONLY steamer I will use on my HW floors, all others leave them too wet.

I have tile, HW, and vinyl in my home.