Honored Contributor

Re: Repurposing NAPKIN rings

@SHOPR wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Here is the finished product with the turtles.  I found a tray at Marshall's, which I got for $12.  I ordered a set of new turtles so that I would have 8.  

Unbelievable result. It looks great!  I would love to have the tray itself--what a find at $12.

@lolakimono  This turned out to be so beautiful!  Will go read up to see how you will use it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: Repurposing NAPKIN rings

@lolakimono wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Here is the finished product with the turtles.  I found a tray at Marshall's, which I got for $12.  I ordered a set of new turtles so that I would have 8.  

Unbelievable result. It looks great!  I would love to have the tray itself--what a find at $12.

@SHOPR

It was $14.99, but if you look on the handles (right side especially) there are some scratches, so I asked for a discount and they gave it to me! Cat Very Happy

They had some nice, solid "nesting" square shaped trays too (3 sizes), which I briefly considered, but I liked the texture of the tray, like a turtle's shell.

lolakimono,

You are so creative!  I love how you re-purposed your napkin rings!  I also love how you asked for a discount on a scratched tray, and got it! Heart

I have some unused napkin rings. Two different sets of 4.  I rarely use napkin rings, and when I do I need more than 4.  I wish I could think of something creative to make with them.