Esteemed Contributor

Re: Replacement bulbs now available for VPH window candles...

I wish they would have mentioned this when they had the presentation in CIJ. This is what stopped me from ordering these. I've been searching for window candles for years to replace mine that are so old and starting to break. Why no advance order on the replacement bulbs? Breakage was the main issue because I have dogs, etc. and stuff happens. The bulb operates the candle so you need THIS bulb for the candle to work. Now, the candles have increased in price plus the price of the blubs wihout any easy pay puts this option out of my budget. Disappointing to say the least. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement bulbs now available for VPH window candles...

@Fressa wrote:

I wish they would have mentioned this when they had the presentation in CIJ. This is what stopped me from ordering these. I've been searching for window candles for years to replace mine that are so old and starting to break. Why no advance order on the replacement bulbs? Breakage was the main issue because I have dogs, etc. and stuff happens. The bulb operates the candle so you need THIS bulb for the candle to work. Now, the candles have increased in price plus the price of the blubs wihout any easy pay puts this option out of my budget. Disappointing to say the least. 

Valerie posted on her FB page that these were coming, but I agree, it would have made more sense to have them earlier with the special pricing and easy pay.

These bulbs are availabe elsewhere, but so far I can't find them any cheaper.