Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Lladro Beautiful Figures?

Very pretty and graceful.  My mother loved Royal Doulton figurines, and got each of my sisters and me some-- then later I got her some!  I've kept a few, and gave a few to my neice as she shares the interest...

Esteemed Contributor

I collected both Lladro and Royal Doulton and still have about 12 Lladros and 5 RDs. They're so beautiful but just aren't considered collectible anymore. I've boxed most of mine up and stored them....just don't know what to do with them since I'm now in a smaller town home. They used to be expensive, now you can hardly give them away. Sad.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I collected both Lladro and Royal Doulton and still have about 12 Lladros and 5 RDs. They're so beautiful but just aren't considered collectible anymore. I've boxed most of mine up and stored them....just don't know what to do with them since I'm now in a smaller town home. They used to be expensive, now you can hardly give them away. Sad.

@jannabelle1 They're selling on ebay!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio -

That is a really good way to think of itSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I'm not really a figurine person.

But I do remember seeing them at Marshalls once in a while.

Honored Contributor

A former neighbor had quite a few. They are lovely. The last place I saw them sold was a jewelry store about five years ago.

Respected Contributor

Lladro never appealed to me. Didn't like the colors. 

Honored Contributor

My father gave me this one back in the 90s when I had pet bunnies and collected bunny decor.

This one is Nao by Lladro.

I don't collect or do bunnies anymore, but I still have this one.

nAO.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   LOVE the frog! I hav many Lladros collected for years. Now I occasionally buy one from a high end resale store that sells fiurnature & everything. 
   Most of  mine have animals. 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I have a few, and I still love them although I wouldn't buy them now.  This is my favorite.

B8242AE0-547C-44B9-A45D-BFDD556B5120_1_201_a.jpeg

I'm amazed Henry hasn't decided to replace this lovely little figure with . . . Henry.