Regular Contributor

I cannot believe this.  I ordered a set of motion lights I was going to use in my pantry since my kitchen light doesn't shine in there.  I charged both lights and one doesn't work, so they are going back.  As I was peeling all the labels on the box, as instructed to find the return label, which wasn't there, one of the very bottom labels says in big letters, "REJECT."  I can only assuming these lights were rejected because one doesn't work and then they were put back on the shelf and resold.  This is disgusting and QVC should be ashamed of themselves for having people employed that resell rejected items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackyl  when I want items like that I always go to Amazon or try Walmart

Esteemed Contributor

Good advise - go to Amazon

I bought a set of motion lights from Q years ago.  Got them installed under kitchen cabinets - worked a week maximum.

I'm still stuck with the sticky tags that held them in place.

I don't 'touch' Q lights............................no more.

Regular Contributor

Thanks.  I will go to Amazon next.

Honored Contributor

Is the preferred place for people to shop these days AMAZON?  I realize its handy but even before covid I only purchased there when I could not find something local or from a different online store.  

The only thing I have purchased from Amazon in the last year is the filter for my refrigerator, and will look for a more local source or online store..Amazon is not a go to place for me, just curious.

Honored Contributor

My go to place for motion lights is Home Depot

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Is the preferred place for people to shop these days AMAZON?  I realize its handy but even before covid I only purchased there when I could not find something local or from a different online store.  

The only thing I have purchased from Amazon in the last year is the filter for my refrigerator, and will look for a more local source or online store..Amazon is not a go to place for me, just curious.

Amazon is definitely my preferred place to shop.   I order something at least weekly.  Yesterday I put up my new calendar and ripped the hanging hole.  Ordered a box of gummed hole reinforcements from Amazon....$1.99 and free shipping with my Prime membership.  They will be delivered tomorrow. Can't beat it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs,  for many people who can't get out to shop, Amazon has become a go-to place for them. DH has some severe breathing issues, so going to the hardware store (or any store) is out of the question for him. While I go to our local grocer and pharmacy weekly, he tries to order things we need for our town home. The great thing about Amazon is not only the competitive pricing, but especially their speed in shipping - items usually arrive within one to two days.

The last thing I want to do is go to Lowe's or Home Depot for one small item...he can always find exactly what we need through Amazon no matter what it is, and I'm thankful he can take care of it for me!

Honored Contributor

Unless it’s clothes or something else I get from specific catalogs that are online, yes we get many things from Amazon. Quick and easy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Amazon.....

I returned 2 Christmas gifts to Kohls.....

I got my refund before I even got home....