Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Witchy Woman  I think it might be sold out.  I would post a link, but I think it will get deleted, but if you put the store site plus the following, it should appear.
/p/14-5-classic-truck-decor-red/-/A-53197968

@Marsha2003  @emmysmom  The Target truck is still available, I believe.

Respected Contributor

Re: Red Truck!!!!

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Witchy Woman  I think it might be sold out.  I would post a link, but I think it will get deleted, but if you put the store site plus the following, it should appear.

@mousiegirl In my area, it's showing as not in stores and not available to order online.

ETA: This is the one we are discussing.

36BA5DEC-9E1F-4F96-BD30-D157017BCAB5.png

Honored Contributor

Many different red trucks.  The idea is fun.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@mousiegirl In my area, it's showing as not in stores and not available to order online.

ETA: This is the one we are discussing.

36BA5DEC-9E1F-4F96-BD30-D157017BCAB5.png

@Marsha2003  I checked again and saw that the price is $124.99 for the one I posted, hadn't noticed that, so knew it was not what you had seen, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @mousiegirl

Yea I saw that expensive one, too.  Yikes!

As near as I can tell, the red truck with wooden slats is sold out on Target's website.  I've tried searching it 15 different ways and it didn't come up.  I'm just stubborn, I guess.  As I explained, I already had a red truck for my gift basket, so I need to just let it go Cat LOL

There are many different ones out there -- all of them cute in their own way.

And, as I mentioned, lots of Red Truck decor stuff almost everywhere.  It's not my style, but very cute and lots of people love it.

Last thing I need to do is buy more stuff I'm not using just because it's cute Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Hi @mousiegirl

As near as I can tell, the red truck with wooden slats is sold out on Target's website.  I've tried searching it 15 different ways and it didn't come up.  I'm just stubborn, I guess.  As I explained, I already had a red truck for my gift basket, so I need to just let it go Cat LOL

And, as I mentioned, lots of Red Truck decor stuff almost everywhere.  It's not my style, but very cute and lots of people love it.

Last thing I need to do is buy more stuff I'm not using just because it's cute Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman  A red truck is not my style either, but I did buy a Christmas pillow last year with one on it, a really beautiful pillow with the truck and snow, etc.  I went on a pillow buying binge last year and debated over this pillow forever, but finally bought it.  I also bought a very small canvas 8 x 8, I think, not much bigger, with a red truck and the tree in the back lights, really cute.

I can relate to buying due to cuteness, lol, had a talk with myself recently to just pass on something, no place to store, and I have enough whimsy and cuteness here. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl

I'm giving much of my "stuff" away as fast as I can.

No more storage or the energy to drag it all out.

I used to decorate to the hilt for every season.  It just got to be too much as I was hauling it up and down two flights of steps.  

My Christmas tree is now 2 ft. tall and is stored fully decorated.  I hated to stop putting up my 10ft tree, but I'm officially finished with all that madness.

Yes, I miss it, but I did it for many years and it's enough already.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl

I used to decorate to the hilt for every season.  It just got to be too much as I was hauling it up and down two flights of steps.  

My Christmas tree is now 2 ft. tall and is stored fully decorated.  I hated to stop putting up my 10ft tree, but I'm officially finished with all that madness.

@Witchy Woman  I deliberately toned down my decorating this year due to other projects, but Christmas will still be all out.  I will keep it up as long as I can, but I can understand.  If I didn't have DH, I would have to as he brings the larger trees upstairs and assembles them.  DD comes home for Christmas and loves it, so do I, so hope I am able until she sets up housekeeping, then she can have whatever decor she wants, and I then will probably minimize.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl

I cut back last year..and this year will be even less. So much work..so now my theme is Less is More! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Hi @mousiegirl

@Witchy Woman  A red truck is not my style either, but I did buy a Christmas pillow last year with one on it, a really beautiful pillow with the truck and snow, etc.  I went on a pillow buying binge last year and debated over this pillow forever, but finally bought it.  I also bought a very small canvas 8 x 8, I think, not much bigger, with a red truck and the tree in the back lights, really cute.

I can relate to buying due to cuteness, lol, had a talk with myself recently to just pass on something, no place to store, and I have enough whimsy and cuteness here. Smiley Happy

I got my red truck from Target yesterday...very  cute. It now says out of stock on their website...hopefully they'll get more in ASAP! I feel bad they sold out so fast..thats why I posted as soon as they were on sale. I put the mini pumpkins in the truck and it looks cute..not sure how I'll decorate if for Christmas..but it will be one of a few decorations, I have a  very small decorated tree, maybe some items I have from Valerie's collection and thats it! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West