Trusted Contributor

Check out At Home -- I scored a red truck Christmas yard decoration for less than $15, and they had several diferent designs and sizes. Also saw some other red truck decor like pillows, ornaments, doormats.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

https://www.zulily.com/p/christmas-vacation-dessert-plate-set-of-four-324503-41230552.html?pos=62&fr...

You're amazing...a very good detective! Everything's so cute. I got my Pier One pillow yesterday...it has a golden retriever sitting in a red truck w/a picnic basket...LOVE it! I also got a small box art with a Christmas scene..its a PINK truck w/a wreath on the front and the top of the truck is piled high with Christmas presents! It says, Happy Holidays! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom

@mousiegirl

Since you two are the main troublemakers Cat LOL

I ordered two "no sew throws" from Joanns today for my Project Linus blanket give aways.

The pattern is a big red truck with "All Hearts Come Home at Christmas on it."

Very pretty and large -- 72" x 60"  -- some child will love having it, I'm sure.  

It's only two of MANY I ordered to make and give away.  I've got to stop shopping for Red Trucks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@emmysmom

@mousiegirl

Since you two are the main troublemakers Cat LOL

I ordered two "no sew throws" from Joanns today for my Project Linus blanket give aways.

The pattern is a big red truck with "All Hearts Come Home at Christmas on it."

Very pretty and large -- 72" x 60"  -- some child will love having it, I'm sure.  

It's only two of MANY I ordered to make and give away.  I've got to stop shopping for Red Trucks!

How sweet!!!!!!!!! You're a wonderful, giving person! I'm sure these kids will be thrilled! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom

If you give it away, it doesn't count Cat LOL

All my Red Truck stuff is going off to someone else!

It's been fun, though.

Honored Contributor

What is it about the red truck with the Christmas tree in the back that you see all over these days? If you haven't noticed its presence ...

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Country Christmas themed garden flag with an antique red truck hauling a freshly cut Christmas tree home to decorate for the season. The snow covered, plowed field, big red barn and friendly snowman s